Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Life Goal

I have many passions in life, and one of those passions is writing. Every since I was about nine years old I've written short stories and poetry. It was also a dream of mine to become a famous author and reach millions of people through the expression of words. Back in 2013, there was a writing program going on at my local library and I signed up for it. There was no money involved, but that didn't make me hesitate. Everything doesn't always have to have money right up front. Sometimes the blessings come a while later, and right on time when you need them. This book was co-written with two other young ladies and in it I wrote ten poems that I would say are pretty good, but I've gotten so much better since then....as I should. Now I am so ready, so motivated, and so determined to make that dream come true. As of right now I am gathering thoughts on an up and coming short fiction project. I will most likely make it available on amazon kindle as an e-book for purchase. I want to write for children, teens, young adults, and beyond. I have a message for each generation of people, so for all the writers and story/poetry lovers out there follow my journey. I'll most certainly keep you updated.




 Here is my first published book titled Finding Our Own Way: A Collection of Short Stories & Poetry...and there are more projects to come. This can be purchased on amazon for $5.00 and will raise funds for the library.
That's me on the right by myself, my locs were just starting out...aww lol. If anyone has tips or references please feel free to share.
Lets make dreams manifest the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment