Friday, April 3, 2015

Writing Update

                                                   


I changed my mind about the short fiction project. When I first chose my story idea, I was going to write it in a short piece. But after I began writing it I started thinking. The only reason I was going to write a short fiction story is because I was underestimating my capabilities. After maybe a paragraph or so, I said to myself I'm going to turn this into a novel forget about it being short. Now I'm officially writing my first novel. I haven't come up with a title yet, I have so many in mind. Right now I'm at 2,648 words and I try to write at least 500 a day and aiming for 1,000. My goal is to write 30 to 40,000 words so I have a long way to go but everyday I'm working at it. The genre is fantasy and so far I'm really enjoying the way its going. I don't want to give too much away because its not finished and copy written yet but it will be available on amazon once published. Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment