Friday, March 6, 2015

Top Ten Music Playlist of the Month

                                               


I love music and I'd like to start a music of the month segment for all the rhythm lovers out there....
             
          70's/80s funk
1. Parliament - Agony of Defeat
2. Spence - Get it on
3. Cameo - Back and forth
4. Mtume - Give it on up
5. Dazz Band - Freaky Lovin'
6. Curtis Mayfield - Get down
7. Dynasty - Groove Control
8. Mass Production - Turn up the music
9. Heatwave - Grooveline 
10. Lakeside - Raid

That's my top ten songs of the month (: I listen to just about all genres of music but my favorites are funk, dancehall, and new jack swing. When I listen to music I really like to listen to all the different sounds/instruments that are being played. Music is art, its healing, and has a voice within itself. It speaks to me on many levels, what about you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment